Videoscope securely holds data about it's users in order to process orders and provide account logins so they can access their purchases. The following data may be stored for each registered user of our site:
- Your account email address.
- Your account password, stored using one-way hashing & encryption.
- Your title, firstname and lastname as supplied during the registration process.
- Your first, last and recent login IP addresses.
- Any data supplied by our payment gateways in order to process your order. These include address data, company name, your payment account email and your full name.
- Your browser user agent, referrering site and which pages you visited.
- You can receive a copy of this information by making a request via our contact form.
Videoscope does not collect and store any information such as credit card details.
How The Information Collected Is Used
We mainly use the information collected to provide a service which has been requested by Videoscope users such as of sales and customer support. With permission, Videoscope may also use the provided email addresses to contact users periodically to inform them of Videoscope service and site announcements such as new products, promotions, and site or service updates. You may choose at any point to unsubscribe to these emails. Videoscope may also use the email addresses at any point to contact you for customer support services. Videoscope withholds the right to use any of the information provided by users for the purposes improving our site user experience, improving our advertising and marketing, and for legal disputes if required.
For the purpose of enhancing our site and the customer experience, we have implemented small data files also known as cookies on your device. Most large sites do this also.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file that is saved onto your computer or device when you visit certain sites. It allows the site to remember your actions and preferences (For example, login, language, etc) so you do not have to re-enter them each time you visit our site or browse between pages.
- For external advertisers like Google Ads.
- By any login process to remember your current login session on the site.
Enabling these cookies will provide you with a better browsing experience. You have the ability and every right to block or delete these cookies if you wish to do so, but certain features of this site may not work as intended. The cookie-related information and data is not used to identify any individual personally and the pattern data is fully under the control of Videoscope. The cookies are not used for any purpose other than described here.
Do we use other cookies?
Some of our pages or sites may use additional or different cookies to the ones described above. If so the details of these will be provided in the specific cookie agreement notice for that particular page.
How to control cookies
You can control and delete cookies if you wish to do so. For details on this please go to aboutcookies.org. You have the ability to delete all cookies that are already on your computer and most internet browsers have the ability to prevent them from being placed if configured to do so. As an added note, certain functionality on our site may not work as intended if this is done.